Apr 21, 2020
The coronavirus is rockin’ the world, but the University of Badassery is rockin’ the lockdown as “Coronacation,” so this is our special “Coronacast” episode as Mac & C. J. broadcast remotely in order to keep the blaze alive!
AND… in this episode we announce something brand new… something you’re going to be pumped about!
For two years, Mac & C. J. have discussed a project that is now launching, and it’s a private, online, video-based coaching community called…
“Pat Mac’s Keep the Blaze Alive Coaching Squad!”
The Squad is a video-based coaching community where you’ll have access to premium content that Mac doesn’t share on YouTube or social media including Sentinel instruction, Basic Dude Stuff, Combat Strength Training, motivation, and more.
The purpose is to turn you into an absolute badass, so you can maximize every area of your life and achieve all of your goals!
This is not just a place to post videos. It’s a community… it’s a squadron… and Mac is the squadron leader!
With help from C. J. - The Metal Motivator!
“The only other people in the Squad are people just like you. Motivated people who are trying to improve their lives. No negativity. No naysayers. No haters. Just a positive community of badasses accountable to each other in order to create the best version of themselves. You’ll be making some new friends—I guarantee it.”
There are three levels of access, so you get to choose how you want to engage this squad.
To learn more, and sign up today, visit http://patreon.com/coachingsquad.
Episode 11: Question & Answers
1. I have an interview for a police job coming up. I can get the job, however, I will be explaining the dumb shit I’ve done in my past (specifically smoking weed for damn near 20 years and breaking into a convenience store after hours and robbing the cash register).
I’m not that guy anymore and I was wondering how you would articulate that, and the fact I’d like to make up for my less than honorable past.
How do you make real-world statements to political entities (they operate in the black and white, the rest of the world lives in the grey)?
2. Hey, big fan of the podcast. My friends and I were discussing this today and I thought it would be a great question/ discussion topic for the podcast: 5 finger death punch seems to me like it is becoming the Nickleback of metal. Everyone will listen to them but no one really wants to admit it. Do y’all see this as a trend, and if so why do you think that is?
3. Hello! I have another question, again about minimums. Considering the idea of the combat chassis, of course, we always strive for more and better, but what would be a good minimum body fat % to strive for? 3% is very hard, 25% is too much.
4. I’ve never had much interest in hobbies and Mac says he’s “hobby heavy.” Does he think something like that can be developed in someone who isn’t into hobbies? He makes it look like a blast.
5. How does Mac maintain his cool dealing with dumb questions… like this one?!
6. What’s something about either one of you that most people don’t know?
7. What do you guys think about events like concerts now? They’re saying that may not come back until 2021.
8. What’s the most important thing(s) to start teaching my kids about being sentinels themselves? Or more aware?
9. I’m struggling with my attitude and negativity during this crisis? Honestly, I’m anxious about it for me and my family. How do I deal with this?
10. Learning to love heavy metal, but it’s weirding my wife out. What I do, dudes?! How do I explain it to her?
PLUS... the badass heavy metal music featured at the beginning and end of this podcast is provided by our badass brother, Metal Mike Chlasciak (Halford, Sebastian Bach, Testament, Painmuseum). Get more from Metal Mike!